Air France KLM Martinair Cargo has revealed its winter schedule with new services to Bangalore, Liberia (Costa Rica) and Miami.
The airline group said its new schedule will run from from October 27 to March 29.
Changes to the schedule include:
- New: Amsterdam Schiphol to Bangalore three-times-per week and Liberia (Costa Rica) four-times-per week. Returning this winter is Miami three-times-per week.
- New this winter: Paris Charles de Gaulle is Quito three-times-per week. And returning this winter is Male, Maldives, two-times-per week and Mahé, Seychelles, three times per week.
- Increased frequencies/capacity from Amsterdam to Bombay, Kansia, Atlanta, Havana, Curaçao, Saint Martin, Buenos Aires and Bogota/Cartagena.
- In its full freighter network, it has added a third weekly frequency to Santiago de Chile.
- Increased frequencies/capacity from Paris to: Cancun, Rio de Janeiro Brazil, San Jose, Bangkok, Mauritius, Saint Martin, Santo Domingo, Cape Town, New Delhi, Dubai and Abidjan.
Meanwhile, Air France introduced the A350 into its fleet last month. It will start operating on routes to Abidjan, Bamako and Toronto Pearson.
KLM’s newest type, the 787-10, will operate this winter on routes to Atlanta, New York JFK, Jomo Kenyatta and Kilimanjaro/Dar es Salaam.